LOD for Conferences in Computer Science
The purpose of this project is to use Linked Open Data (LOD) to enrich Springer metadata and link them to other available data in the LOD cloud.
The current implementation is making the data about conference proceedings published at Springer available as LOD.
Please note: this is a pilot project and we might provide more data / features in the future.
If you would like to contribute to the project with data yourself or use the data, please feel free to contact us:
- (Computer Science Editorial)
- (Product and Metadata Management)
- (IT and Production Corporate Markets and Databases)
The data is freely available under(Public Domain Dedication):
- 1438 conference series, 8437 conferences and 9454 conference proceedings volumes are available, as of 29 November 2016;
- Those conference series are published anywhere in Springer Nature after 1 June 2016
- The content published before 1 June 2016 was published in the following book series
- LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- LNBIP (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing)
- CCIS (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- IFIP-AICT (Advances in Information and Communication Technology)
- LNICST (Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering)
- 1500+ conference proceedings volumes from the above mentioned book series are in the pipeline and will be added to the sample later in 2015-2016
- For an explanation of the data available please refer to this
- Conference series are linked to the conference web page via the DBLP conference ID, e.g. (used under license)
- The is now active, also as a , see more information at .
- Weekly dumps are available .
- Please help us to improve the data; so if you find any errors, contact the above mentioned Springer staff.
For a start you can explore the data with this , or browse the data following these (preliminary) links:
The implementation of the project would have not been possible without the help and dedication of our external partners:
and from the of University of Mannheim, taking care of the initial prototype and advising on linked open data technologies.
, system integration: connecting the portal with the internal production systems at Springer, APIs and libraries of third parties such as Scopus, LodLive, etc.
We cooperate with the on adding information about conference Program Committees (PCs).
, implementing data collection and checks for the LNCS team at Springer.
- works on extracting info about peer review processes used at the conferences.
- The data has been used by the participants of the